The state government of Assam has initiated steps to facilitate housing loans for regular state/government employees. Under this scheme housing loan subsidy on interest rate will be provided to the government employees. This announcement was made in the budget speech of 2016-17. Under this scheme the government will provide subsidy up to 2.5 lakhs to 40 lakhs for the people who want to construct their dream house. However, this scheme is for people who are applying for the first time for loan assistance under this scheme. The government has given the option to apply online as well.
Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme Details
|Scheme||Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme|
|Under||State Government of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the government employees|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Assam|
|Benefit||Subvention in housing loan interest|
|Loan disbursement||Debit to loan account of loanee|
|Loan through||State Bank of India|
The government of Assam had decided to implement this scheme because having a solid is basic need of everyone. Please read all the guidelines of the scheme carefully. State bank of India proposed extending of house loans to government employees at interest rate of 8.50% (women) and 8.55% (men). The government decided to provide benefit of interest rate of 3.5% that means the government employees will get housing loans of 1.5 million at @ 5.00% for women and @ 5.05% for men.
Assam state has a total of 33 districts with more than 3 crores of inhabitants. Hence the responsibility of the people’s welfare is on the shoulder of Government of Assam therefore they have to keep introducing new schemes.
Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme district wise
Baksa, Barpeta, Biswanath, Bongaigaon, Cachar, Charaideo, Darrang, Dhemaji, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Dima Hasao, Goalpara, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Hojai, Jorhat, Kamprup Metropolitan, Karbi Anglong, Karim Ganj, Kokrajhar, Lakhimpur, Majuli, Morigaon, Nagaon, Nalbari, Sivasagar, Sonitpur, South Salmara-Mankachar, Tinsukia, Udalguri, West Karbi Anglong.
Government employees will get Rs. 15 lakhs loan through this scheme. EMI will be fixed on the basis of interest rate offered to the employees. 8.50% for women and 8.55% for others, the loan amount will be credited to the salary account of the employees.
Loan & Subsidy Amount under Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme
|Loan Amount (provided by bank)||Subsidy Amount (state will offer)|
|Rs. 5 lakhs to 10 lakhs||Rs. 1 lakh|
|Rs. 10 lakhs to 20 lakhs||Rs. 1.5 lakhs|
|Rs. 20 lakhs to 30 lakhs||Rs. 2 lakhs|
|Rs. 30 lakhs to 40 lakhs||Rs. 2.5 lakhs|
The loan amount will be disbursed in the account of loanee directly.
Eligibility Criteria for Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme
The applicants should fulfil the below given eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:
- The applicant has to be a permanent resident of Assam
- The applicant’s annual income should be less than 20 lakhs from all the sources
- The applicant should not have any previous assistance of this scheme otherwise they will be considered non eligible for this scheme
- Loan accounts must not be maintained under NPA i.e. (non-performing assets) status
- Housing loan will be provided under any scheduled commercial bank, regional or rural bank or from the apex bank of Assam
- This must be the first home by the composite family
Documents required for Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme
The following documents will be required at the time of submitting the application form:
- Residential certificate
- Income proof/certificate
- Passport size photos
- Bank account
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Address proof
- Loan proof
Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2021: Apply Online
The following steps can be followed to fill the online application form by the applicants:
- Visit the official page of this scheme at https://finance.assam.gov.in/
- After you click on the above link your device will display the home page of the scheme
- On the home page you will have to click on the link https://assamfinanceloans.in/subsidy/welcome
- Once you click on the above website on the home page you will see an option click below for subsidy loan, click on the apply button a page will be redirected
- The new page will open with application form
- In the form you will be asked if you have applied for the scheme before and this is the first composite home for your family you have to answer yes or no
- After this you have to fill all your personal details in the form like your name, mobile number, email id, address
- Then you will have to enter your loan details as well
- Next you will have to upload all the required documents in the form like loan proof, address proof and PAN card proof
- After filling up the form you have to click on the save option present at the end of the form
If you are eligible for Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme then the concerned authorities will get back to you with further details. Due to covid pandemic the processing of application forms may take time.
Thanks for visiting ongcrecruitment.co.in. If you have any doubts or suggestions, leave a comment below.