The government of Odisha has come up with many schemes for the benefit of students, Biju Yuva Sashatikaran Yojana is one of them, the state government of Odisha would provide free laptops to meritorious students of 11th and 12th standard who have cleared their annual plus II examinations in the year 2020. A merit list of eligible students will be released by the department soon. For all the students willing to apply online can download the application form and read all the instructions carefully. We will be providing short information on Application procedure, Application status, Scheme benefits, Objectives and more.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme – 2021
Odisha Laptop distribution merit list will be soon updated by the government of Odisha, it was launched under the CM of Odisha state hon’ble Naveen Patnaik, the list will be updated on official portal of DHE Odisha. This scheme will be very beneficial for students it will help them come in touch with technology, with the help of laptops they can gain more knowledge and prepare for exams and upgrade their educational skills.
As we all know due to pandemic the cases are arising each and every day this pandemic has effected education the most with the help of laptops students can attend online classes and can complete their education.
Benefits and Key Features of Biju Yuva Sashatikaran Yojana –
- The main objective of including laptop in education curriculum is to help students overcome technological difficulties
- Moreover 15000 students will be benefited from this scheme
- With the help of laptop students can attend online classes and complete their education
- More than 30 nodal centers to distribute laptops among the beneficiaries and the laptops are to be distributed among meritorious students of Odisha state
- This method will also push different teaching methods available in country
Eligibility Criteria for Biju Yuva Sashatikaran Yojana
The students/applicants who wish to apply for this scheme have to keep in mind eligibility criteria’s which are as follows:
- The applicants should be the permanent resident of Odisha state
- The students must be studying in class 11th and 12th of any government school
- Students should age between 18 years to 25 years
- Students who managed to score 70% plus marks in the examination
- Also, the students apart from 12th class who applied for CHSE exams will be considered under this scheme
- Apart from this the students of Shree Jagannath University can also apply for this scheme
- The candidates who received Upashastri degree will be benefited under this scheme
The documents required while applying for the scheme are:
- Aadhar card
- Education certificates
- Marksheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Original admit card of CHSE/College identity card
- Certificate of identification from Principal/Head of institution from where the student has passed
Note:- The person who will receive laptop on behalf of the student will have to submit their identity proof [ Voter ID/ PAN card/ Aadhar card/ BPL Certificate/ Bank details ]
Laptop Distribution Details
The laptops will be distributed in the following manner for the students belonging to different streams:
Supply and budget of Free Laptops
A budget of 41.86 Cr has been set aside for the purpose of this scheme while the government has applied 30 nodal centers who will be distributing the laptops to all the beneficiaries
Biju Yuva Sashatikaran Yojana Online Process –
- The principal is to select more officers to assist him in safe keeping and distribution of laptops
- The list of all eligible students of respective Nodal centers will be available on the website of Higher Education Department
- Before the distribution of the laptop, the principal must ensure the authenticity of the student by viewing the identification certificate
- The principal might check the original identity card from where he has passed
Steps to Apply for Biju Yuva Sashatikaran Yojana (BYSY) 2021 Odisha
Before filling the form download the offline guidelines and details from the official website and proceed to apply with the following steps online:
- Visit the official page dheodisha.gov.in.
- On Home Page click on laptop distribution corner the new page will be redirected and then download the form
- Now after downloading print the application form
- Fill all the required details and attach all the documents
- Now submit the form to concerned college/principal office/department
Odisha 2021 Laptop Distribution Merit List
To view the merit list of Biju Yuva Sashatikaran Yojana follow these simple steps:
- First visit the official website dheodisha.gov.in.
- Then on Home Page click on “Laptop Distribution merit list”.
- A district-wise laptop distribution list will show on your screen
- If you are selected in the scheme your name will be displayed on the list
- Click on your respective name and view the details
Thanks for visiting ongcrecruitment.co.in. If you have any doubts or suggestions, leave a comment below.