Today in this article we will discuss about the benefits, eligibility, objectives and application form filling procedure of the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021
Unlike other state government schemes for girls, Gujarat state government has come up with Vahali Dikri Yojna for the betterment of girl child, huge number of girl child’s will be benefited under this scheme, this scheme will help to improve the girl child birth ratio and hence the government will also provide financial aid for their education. According to the scheme the beneficiaries who are eligible for this scheme will be benefited in 3 stages, the Government of Gujrat has allocated Rs.133 Cr for successful implementation of this scheme. Continue reading this article to know about the eligibility criteria, application form and the process of applying.
Objectives of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
The prime objectives of Vahali Dikri Yojna are;
- This scheme will help to empower girl child.
- It will also help to increase the girl birth ratio in the state.
- This scheme will promote girl education mainly.
Some features of Vahli Dikri Scheme
Some of the features of the scheme are listed below:
- This scheme is Government funded.
- The beneficiaries will get the amount directly into their bank account.
- The Government will provide 1,10,000 to each family with girl child.
- Interested applicants can apply through both online and offline mode.
- The full amount will be deposited in the account of beneficiary in three installments.
Provision of Rs.133-crore for a new scheme named ‘Vahali Dikri Yojana’ announced with an objective of improving girl child birth rate, strengthening socio-economic status of girls in the society, arrest their drop-out rate and prevent child marriages#GujaratBudget pic.twitter.com/Ndsu5Y5ee6
— CMO Gujarat (@CMOGuj) July 2, 2019
Three stages of amount (girl scholarship) distribution
The following are the incentives provided by the government, although it will be provided in three stages;
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 4000 at the time of enrollment in class 1st.
- Rs. 6000 will be provided at the time of enrolling for class 9th.
- The last amount of Rs. 1,00,000 will be provided when she attains the age of 18.
The following is the eligibility criteria, while applying for this scheme do keep in mind the criteria listed below;
- The applicant must belong/reside in Gujrat.
- The applicant must be a girl
- This scheme is applicable for the first two girl child in the family.
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
- The applicant’s annual income of the parents should not cross the limit of Rs 2 lakhs.
- The family must belong to EWS (economic weaker section)
- In case of more than 2 females the family cannot attain benefits from this scheme
- The applicant must not receive any financial assistance from government like pension
- The scheme will offer money to all the girls who have completed their high school education
- The beneficials must not be income tax payers
- The applicant has to be financially vulnerable
Paper work/Documents required
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photographs
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income statement/proof (should be upto 2 lakhs per annum)
- Bank account passbook
- Parents identity proof
Procedure to apply for Vahali Dikri Yojna
The government hasn’t disclosed any defined procedure for applying, but the applicants have to fill the online form as well as offline form, here are some common steps applicant can follow:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the government.
- Read all the scheme related information and documents required.
- Then collect all the documents that are required.
- Then download the application form from online application registration option.
- Further fill all the required details.
- Attach or upload the required documents.
- At the last re check the details filled and then submit the form.
Selection procedure under Vahali Dikri Yojna:-
- Firstly, the application forms will be invited.
- The regional officers will go through the details and verify the forms.
- After all the verification beneficiaries list will be prepared.
- Then at last the amount will be transferred to the beneficiaries account.
Note:- The detailed procedure of application form and submission details will be updated, after they are released from the officials.
Similar Schemes like Vahali Dikri Yojna in other states
- Rajasthan – Rajshree Yojna (2016)
- Maharashtra – Mahji Kanya Bhagyashree (2016)
- West Bengal – Kanyashree Prakalpa (2013)
- Haryana – Ladli Scheme (2015)
- Karnataka – Bhagyashree Scheme
- Madhya Pradesh – Ladli Laxmi Yojna (2006)
How to apply for Vahali Dikri Yojna 2021
The state has allocated 1.33 Cr. for this particular scheme, every family barring 2 girl child’s will be given financial aid, at the age of 18 the family will get Rs. 1,00,000 for her higher education, marriage etc here the the steps to fill the online form:
- Visit the official website Vahali Dikri Yojna i.e. WEBS
- On homepage click on “Apply now” button
- Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Now enter the required details
- Upload all the documents on the site
- At last click on the submit button
Thanks for visiting ongcrecruitment.co.in. If you have any doubts or suggestions, leave a comment below.