The Chief Minister of Maharashtra has launched a new employment generation program to generate 10 lakh jobs for the youth of the Maharashtra state. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details regarding the Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Programme.
Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Programme
Employment generation programme created by the Maharashtra government will help the people to generate 10 lakh jobs and have 30 pc reservations for the women of the Maharashtra state. This all will be done in the next 5 years and it will also give a funding of upto Rupees 50 lakh for the entrepreneurs in manufacturing and 10 lakh in service sector. This scheme is specially created for the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Programme will also give 30% reservations for the women entrepreneurs. Individual Entrepreneurs, Institutions, Co-operative Societies, Self Help Groups, Trusts will be the main beneficiaries of this program. The beneficiaries of the program will only have to contribute a low amount in order to help them to create employment.
Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Programme Details
|Scheme Name||Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Programme|
|Objective||Providing employment opportunities|
Features Of CMEGP Maharashtra
- The program will be implemented by the Directorate of Industries (DOI), under the administrative control of the Industries Department, Government of Maharashtra.
- District Industries Centers (DICs), Maharashtra State Khadi and Village Industries Boards (KVIB) under the control of Directorate of Industries and banks will be the authorities taking care of the scheme.
- The subsidy will be provided through DOI to the identified banks for eventual distribution to the beneficiaries/entrepreneurs in their bank accounts after the stipulated period.
Benefits Of Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Programme
- The program will be able to generate at least 10 lakh jobs.
- The Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Programme will be released for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
- The jobs will be created in the next 5 years as stated by Harshadeep Kamble, State Development Commissioner (Industries), on Tuesday.
- The program will also have 30% reservation for the women entrepreneurs.
- Under the scheme, one lakh units in five years will be set up, out of which 40 percent will be in rural areas.
- The target is setting up 10,000 micro-ventures by first-generation entrepreneurs.
- The scheme will be implemented as the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) with online applications.
- The scheme will help in addressing unemployment issues among the educated youth.
- The scheme will provide financial assistance on approved project costs of up to Rs 50 lakh for manufacturing activities and up to Rs 10 lakh for service sector activities.
Recommended>>Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021
Implementation Procedure of CMEGP
Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Programme will help the educated youth of Maharashtra to get good job opportunities and it will also provide them financial assistance to grow their own business. This program will cover several departments including manufacturing, service and agro-based activities, including those in retail.
Implementation procedure has already been designed for the scheme. The bank which will be in-charge of the program will be the Corporation Bank. The financing department of the scheme will be taken care of by nationalised and private sector banks like Yes Bank, ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank. 50 new industrial parks at taluka level will also be created by the state government.
Necessary Documents Of Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Programme
- Birth Certificate / Birth Certificate School Leaving Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Pan card
- Aadhaar Card
- Planned Industries / Industry Documents pertaining to the business premises
- Certificate (SC /ST)
- Supplementary Certificate for Special Classes (Disabled/Disabled) ex-servicemen)
- Promise letter (undertaking) in self-signed prescribed pattern
CMEGP Eligibility Criteria
- The participant must be above the age of 18 years.
- The participant must be below the age of 45 years.
- The participant must be interested in self employment.
- For backward categories including SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen/Differently abled, the age is relaxed up to 5 years.
- Assistance will only be provided for the micro, small enterprises or projects limited to Rupees 50 lacs.
- The applicant must be 7th standard passed.
- For the project which cost above Rupees 2500000, the applicant must be 10th standard pass.
- The applicant must have all of the skills and educational qualifications required for the project.
- The candidates must not avail benefit of any other State Government scheme.
How To Apply For Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Programme?
- Go to the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here maha-cmegp.org.in/homepage
- Homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen.
- Click at the “Online Application Form for Individual” link.
- Application form will be displayed on your screen.
- You need to read CMEGP guidelines before filling the online application form.
- Register yourself using your personal information.
- Now you need to login.
FAQ For For Maharashtra CMEGP
How do you go to the official webpage of the CMEGP?
You can go to the official website of Maharashtra CMEGP by clicking on the link given here maha-cmegp.org.in
How many jobs will be able to be generated by the State Government under this scheme?
Around 10 lac services will be provided to the beneficiaries in this scheme created by the State Government of Maharashtra.
Thanks for visiting ongcrecruit.in. If you have any doubts or suggestions, leave a comment below.