A new scheme has been launched by the Odisha Government that will help to create employment opportunities for about 7 lakh farmers who are currently unemployed because of the coronavirus pandemic. All the details regarding the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021 Apply Online, Objectives, Eligibility, Benefits are given here.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021
Odisha Balram Yojana 2021 has been created by the Government of Odisha to provide rural loans to the landless farmers of the Odisha state so that they can recover from the catastrophic incidents due to the coronavirus pandemic. In this scheme, loans and advances will be provided to the farmers so that they can revive their business in these difficult times. Rs 1,040 crore will be provided as financial assistance to the farmers.
The Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathi of the Odisha state has directed the concerned officials to provide agricultural loans to the landless farmers of the state. These loans will be provided through Joint Liability Meetings. The state level implementation procedure will be carried on by the authority of IMAGE. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be responsible for the rural implementation of the scheme.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021 Details
|Scheme Name||Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Landless Farmers of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing loans and advances|
Implementation Procedure Of The Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021
To decide the implementing procedure of the scheme an official meeting was organised by the Chief Secretary of the Odisha state. The loan assistance under this scheme will be provided by Joint Liability Meetings (JLI). The scheme will be implemented at the state level by IMAGE. The implementation procedure of the district level and the rural level will be taken care of by the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA).
The Horticulture Secretary Mr. Saurabh Garg also made a statement and said that both of the organisations will work hard to coordinate between themselves so that the correct implementation is provided for the scheme. Implementation will be done through 7000 branches of banks and agriculture corporations in small towns. Loans will be provided to at least 10 Joint Liability Groups (JLGS). It will help around 70000 groups to avail the loans.
Features Of The Balaram Scheme 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) are the organisations which are liable to construct this scheme in collaboration with the Government of Odisha.
- The scheme will be implemented at the field level by agricultural experts.
- Loans will be provided on farming to about 70000 gatherings present in the state.
- Each gathering will have 5 landless farmers who will be liable to get a loan of Rupees 1.60 lakh.
- It is also said that this scheme will definitely bring a credit inflow of about Rs 1040 crore in real-level rural practices.
Benefits Of The Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021
- Around 700000 landless farmers will be available to get the benefits under the Balram Yojana in the time span of next two years.
- This scheme has been inaugurated in partnership with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- Various banks and PACS have about 7000 shares in provincial and semi-urban areas to give numerous benefits to the farmers of the Odisha state.
- The Institute of Management of Agriculture Extension (IMAGE) and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be individually nodal organizations at the state and regional levels to implement this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For The Odisha Balaram Yojana
- The applicants must be permanent and legal residents of the Odisha state.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- The applicants must be landless farmers under the Odisha state.
Important Documents For The Odisha Balaram Yojana
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID card for identification purposes.
- Address proof.
- Proof of profession of farming.
How To Apply For The Odisha Balaram Yojana?
- First, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given www.odisha.gov.in
- The homepage of the official website will be displayed on your screen.
- You need to click on the option called Apply Online.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to enter all of the personal information in the application form.
- Upload all of the essential documents.
- Click on submit.
- You will be successfully registered for the scheme.
FAQ’s Of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021
What do you mean by Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021?
The State Government of Orissa State will be giving around Rs 1,040 crore to landless farmers as a help to them in this Balram Yojana 2021.
How many farmers will get the benefit of this scheme?
Around 7 lakh farmers will be getting benefits of the scheme in the upcoming year.
Who are the beneficiaries of the Balaram Yojana?
Farmers of the Odisha state can apply for the Balram Yojana presented by the Chief Minister.
How much financial assistance has been allotted by the Chief Minister of Odisha state in this Balaram Yojana?
The Chief Minister of Odisha has allotted Rs 1,040 crore for this scheme.
When will the online application procedure for the Balaram Yojana end?
The official statement regarding the last date to apply for the Balram Yojana is not yet available as per the Chief Minister of the Odisha state. The applicants are requested to apply for the scheme as soon as possible to get special benefits.
Thanks for visiting ongcrecruit.in. If you have any doubts or suggestions, leave a comment below.