The Maharashtra Government have started a student welfare scheme and today, in this article, we will share with all of you the details of the scheme launched by the Maharashtra Government which is called Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021. Make sure to read the article till the last to get the step by step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021.
Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021
A student welfare scheme has been created by the Government of Maharashtra. Financial assistance will be provided for the students who are currently studying in the Government or private hostels in different areas of the Maharashtra state. Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojana 2021 will help the poor students who come from mostly labourers and farmer’s families.
This scheme will definitely help the students who are finding it really hard to survive in these difficult times of the coronavirus pandemic. The financial assistance will be provided of around Rupees 2000 to 3000 on a monthly basis to all of the beneficiaries under this scheme so that they can carry on their day to day life without any fear of financial conditions and without relying on their poor household.
Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021 Details
|Scheme Name||Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Poor hostel students|
|Objective||Giving them financial assistance|
Documents Required For Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021
- Aadhar card of student
- Domicile certificate of students
- Registered laborer Certificate of parents of the students.
- Candidate’s family income certificate.
- Details of hostels where candidate lives for his/her further studies.
- All the Educational qualification certificates.
- Attendance details of class and hostel as well.
- E-mail address
- Mobile number of student or family.
Eligibility Criteria For Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021
- The parent of the beneficiary must be a registered farmer or a labourer of the Maharashtra state.
- The students must belong to the economically weaker section of the society.
- The annual income of the student must not be more than 8 lakh rupees.
- The student must be pursuing higher studies such as any technical degree or graduation or post graduation.
- The student must not be availing any other benefit of any other schemes provided by the Maharashtra Government.
- Only two children of the same family can apply for this scheme.
- The students who are doing their further studies after the gap of two years will not be able to take benefits of this scheme.
- The beneficiaries must be living in a hostel.
Benefits Of Panjabrao Deshmukh Scheme 2021
- The students who are currently studying in metro city including Mumbai and Pune will be getting financial assistance of Rupees 3000 for approximately 10 months.
- 30000 rupees will be given per annum to the beneficiaries.
- No financial assistance will be provided for 2 month because of holidays.
- The students currently studying in other cities besides Mumbai and Pune will be getting Rs 2000 per month for 10 months which comes to a total of Rs 20,000 per annum.
How To Apply For Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021?
- Go to the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of this scheme will be displayed on your screen.
- You need to click on the option called registration.
- Answer basic questions.
- If you have an Aadhar Card, select Yes.
- Click on the continue button.
- Select Authentication Type.
- Choose OTP if your mobile number is registered with Aadhar number.
- Choose biometric if your Aadhar number is not connected with your mobile number.
- Click on all declaration boxes if you are ready to share all your details with Maharashtra State Government.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the space provided.
- Click on the continue button.
- Create your user name and password.
- Confirm your password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the Register button.
- A successful profile creation message will be displayed on your screen.
- Login with your username and password.
- Update your profile.
- Change password if you have forgotten your password by entering your mobile number.
- On your mobile number, you will get an OTP.
- Enter this OTP and your password will be changed.
- You can login with your username and password.
- All schemes launched by the Government of Maharashtra will be displayed on your screen.
FAQ For Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021
What do you mean by Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021?
Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021 is created by the Government of Maharashtra to help the poor students who are currently living in hostels far away from their houses to get their future settled. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for the students to help them with their hostel fees.
Who Launched Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021 ?
Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021 was launched by the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra.
What is the main objective of launching the Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana?
Because of the catastrophic incidents which are happening in our day to day life the employment figure of poor and labour class people is dropping day by day that’s why the Government of Maharashtra has launched Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana. This scheme will help the poor students of the Maharashtra state to pay their hostel fees without relying on their parents for the money.
How much financial assistance will be provided under the Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2021?
The beneficiaries will be provided 2000 Rupees if they are living outside Mumbai and Pune and 3000 rupees if they are living inside Mumbai and Pune.
Thanks for visiting ongcrecruit.in. If you have any doubts or suggestions, leave a comment below.