As we all are aware that it is difficult for the Government to go to each and every resident of the state personally and ask for their problems that’s why the Government of West Bengal state has launched a scheme known as WB Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme 2021. Today, we will share each and every detail regarding the scheme including the benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria and the step by step procedure to register for the scheme.
WB Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme 2021
WB Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme 2021 is launched by the Government of West Bengal state to help the people who are not able to get their problem solved. Under this scheme, people will be able to get their complaints, problems and sufferings registered at the block level of the West Bengal Government. This is a really helpful scheme to solve the problems of the residents of West Bengal one on one without any delay.
The people will be able to get their solutions at their doorstep through the implementation of this scheme by Mamta Banerjee who is the Chief Minister of West Bengal State. Mamta Banerjee launched the scheme on 23rd November 2020 through a program which was held in the Sidhu Kanhu Indoor Stadium, Durgapur. To successfully implement this scheme all over the state of West Bengal, camps will be settled up in every Panchayat and Blocks.
West Bengal Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme 2021 Details
|Authority||Chief Minister of West Bengal State Mamta Banerjee|
|Scheme Name||WB Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme|
|Scheme Announced On||23 November 2020|
|Beneficiaries||People of West Bengal State|
|Objective Of The Scheme||Providing solutions to the problem of the people of West Bengal State|
Objective of WB Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme
- The first objective that will be fulfilled through the implementation of the West Bengal Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme is helping the local residents of the state.
- The people will be able to get their things done through the camps.
- You can also file small complaints using this scheme.
- You can also get your caste certificates made using this scheme.
- Health and other problems are also covered under this scheme.
Benefits of WB Duare Sarkar Project
- The Chief Minister of the West Bengal state inaugurated the scheme on 23rd November 2020 at a special program which took place in West Bengal.
- The main benefit of the scheme is to provide a platform to the people who have special problems regarding themselves and their day to day life.
- Camps will be set up on block levels in the West Bengal State to hear all of the problems of the people.
- The people will be able to get instant solutions to their problem in this scheme.
- These camps will also help the people to get necessary documents such as Caste Certificate and BPL certificate without going to numerous offices of the Government.
Eligibility Criteria of WB Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme
- The people who are the permanent and legal residents of West Bengal State can take part in this scheme presented by the West Bengal Government.
- If you have any genuine complaint or problems regarding the day-to-day life in the West Bengal State then only you will have to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must have all of the Government authorised identity proof including Aadhar Card, Voter Id card, Permanent Residential Proof, Mobile Numbers and Passport size photographs to get the benefit of the scheme.
How To Register For West Bengal Duare Sarkar Scheme?
The Government of West Bengal announced the scheme on 23rd November 2020 and the scheme was implemented on 1st December 2020. However, the official website to apply for the scheme is not yet launched by the West Bengal Government. As soon as the details regarding the official website for the scheme will be available, we will communicate each and every detail through this portal.
FAQ For Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme?
What do you mean by WB Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme?
WB Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme is a helpful scheme which is launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal state to provide a platform to the people who are experiencing problems regarding Government procedures. Small camps will be set up in Panchayat and blocks for the people to gather and discuss their problems to the concerned officers of their Department.
How can we go to the official website of Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar?
People are still waiting for the official website of the scheme to be launched by the concerned Government of West Bengal State. As soon as the official website is launched, you will be informed through this portal.
Thanks for visiting ongcrecruit.in. If you have any doubts or suggestions, leave a comment below.